Wanna have some fun

Descargar Wanna have some fun gratis por Mediafire, Mega.co.nz, Putlocker, 4Shared, Multiupload en PDF Y DOC, en el foro de Sin Clasificar.

Tema: Wanna have some fun  (Leído 55 veces)

julio 13, 2017, 03:43:43 am
  • Nuevo
    • Ver Perfil

DESCARGAR

Boost has adidas ultra boost white mens been around since 2013; it was first created in a laboratory by BASF and started as a technical tool for runners looking for the ultimate ride, while trying to knock out steps for their Fitbits. In 2014, the adidas Energy Boost 2 gave the original model to use the technology even more comfort and also upgraded the aesthetics so you could actually wear them outside of the gym. Boost started showing up in more sneakers, including the Derrick Rose signature line, proving that it was useful for more than just running—and that it was the future of the brand.

As it turns out, the adidas adidas ultra boost 3.0 white Ultra Boost truly was on another level. I was fortunate enough to get a pair of the lead colorway—in black and purple—from adidas during NYC All-Star Week last year. I can’t front: After wearing the Energy Boost 2 non-stop in 2014 and knowing there was additional Boost added to the Ultra, I knew this sneaker was going to be a must. As an average sneaker consumer, I probably would have waited until someone gave me a good deal instead of paying the full $180. People were speaking the gospel on the comfort of the Ultra Boost, but I was still hesitant to get a pair. Adidas just needed the right color and the right moment for them to take off.

Resting on the adidas ultra boost 3.0 foundation of its innovative cushioning material, adidas along with BASF, the world’s leading chemical company, designed an ambitious midsole system that would carry the Three Stripes brand back to sneaker supremacy. With science on its side, solid granular material known as TPU was blown up and reshaped into miniature energy capsules making up the silhouette’s unique styrofoam-esque midsole. Believed to yield the highest energy return to that of any runner currently on the market, the system underwent countless temperature-sensitive tests with the Innovation Team concluding that BOOST foam is up to three times more temperature-resistant than standard EVA material — delivering a more consistent run.
http://www.runner.us.com/

Descarga PDF en MEGA:

Facebook

Te gusta este Post?

Twitter

Compartelo:

Google +1

+1 a este Post: